Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

What is Empathy?


What is Empathy?

Empathy is putting yourself in others shoes. Everyday I can be empathetic by sharing another person’s feelings and experiences. When somebody passes away you show empathy to their relatives. Everyday I can be empathetic by encouraging people. I can show empathy by taking people to the sick bay when they are sick. I can show empathy by cheering teachers up. Empathy is assisting a blind person, helping the poor and helping people when they are sad. By Aisha


Empathy is being kind to kids. My niece was very sad, then I hugged her and she felt better. By Hope

Empathy means that you have to care about people and share your feelings with them. By Apineru

2 comments:

  1. Good work class fifteen. I love the way. You put details
    By Jahzara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi guy its me amelia i love hope you add great ideas to your writing youdid a great job on your work apineru nice work aisha if you want some more ideas read this empathy means the ability to understand and share the feelings of another as in both athors has skill to make you feel empathy with your heroines whreas empathy means feelings of pity and sorrow for some one else's mis fortune as in theyhad great empathy for the flood victims empathy is when you under stand other persons feeling. heres some words that ryme empathetic empatheticaly empathic by amelia happy holidays (:

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.