Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Making Pikelets

Mrs Trimble put the batter in the fry pan, they made a bubbling sound. By Ayman



We mixed the ingredients up and the batter turned yellow. By Jordan















When the pikelets are bubbling it's time to flip them over. By Losehina















On Monday when we made pikelets we read the recipe and put baking soda, milk, vinegar, flour, baking powder, eggs in the bowl. By Kennedy















The pikelets tasted delicious. By Jordan

The pikelets tasted really good! By Lorenzo

I liked the pikelets, they were creamy. 



It tasted sweet and delicious.


I spread some sweet jam and cream on the pikelet, I bit it and it was delicious.



class 15 pike lets from Team 3 PES on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Class 15

    The pikelets you made look so yummy. Thanks for the recipe, now I know how to make pikelets. Making pikelets was Tu Meke. I hoped you all enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy pikelet's class 15 I like your explenation about the pikelet's and the word's are fantastic.By Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.