Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Mrs Maude's Shoes

Mrs Maude’s Story about her shoes?

We wear shoes because they protect our feet. I like wearing my shoes. They feel soft on my feet. Imagine getting nicely dressed and not wearing shoes. It wouldn’t feel quite right unless you were at the beach!

My favourite shoes are sandals. I can’t wait until winter is over so I can wear them. Do you know what? I own over 25 pairs of shoes, but let’s get back to my favourite sandals. They are coloured orange and pale blue and they come from a country called Denmark. My sandals cost me a lot of money but they are so, so comfortable.

I also like wearing slippers. When I come home I take off my shoes and slip on my comfortable slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.